Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My second day here!









This is my walkway into the house. I like it, when you are walking up the stair way, you are still outside. I really like the pretty flowers too.












This is the dining room...










DOWNTOWN! We took a walk down town last night! Me and Gram went to go take a look at the church. Once we were done, we sat down and listend to the Mariachis play some music, they were cool to listen too!



Even when we got home we could here them singing and playing music. I love it here and to see a new culture is very interesting! Everyone just sits around and listens to them play, all ages.







This is the Church that I can see all the way from my house. It looks its best at night but it is still gorgeous during the day. Its hard to believe that one un-educated indian drew this in the sand about 300 years ago. Mexico is a very fascinating place to visit!




Adios Amigos, Margarita

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Maggie .... I agree the flowers are just gorgeous. The church looks so pretty at night. Glad you are enjoying every minute.

Love you Auntie Beth

Anonymous said...

Hi Maggie,
Looks beautiful. I like your room alot. I'm sure you can get some great buys in Mexico. Happy shopping!

Love,
Auntie Amelia

Anonymous said...

MAGGIE!! the church is soo pretty and so are the flowers. keep taking good pictures! Love and miss you!!

--sarah

Anonymous said...

Hola Maggie, looks like you are having lots of adventures in Mexico. The picture of the church at night is beautiful. Your house looks nice too. I bet gramps is glad your there to keep him company. Be safe and have lots of fun. Love Mum

Anonymous said...

Maggie i miss you so much. i hope you are having fun. it looks like alot of fun.i tried leaving you a comment before and it never sent, and i didnt know that until my mom told me. I did it wronge and i never got a chance to comment you back sooner,but now i am! It looks so pretty there i cant waite to see you. hah how is the food there? I bet you are not having any junk, because there probably is none there.

i love you so much and can't waite to see you i love youu, love kelsey!!!

Anonymous said...

Hola Magarita, I am so glad to see you blogging. You are learning so much. It's almost like doing a report every night. The entire family is enjoying the pictures and reading each others comments. I can't wait to see your next post. Have fun and enjoy. Mum

Anonymous said...

Hi Maggie, you don't know me...I also live in Mexico near the town of Chetumal in the State of Quintana Roo. I think it is great that you are writing this blog and you will really enjoy sharing your visit with all your friends at home.

Keep writing and taking those great pictures. Kathe