Monday, April 28, 2008

Last Day In San Miguel

It's my last day. (actuaally, tomorrow is, but it is all traveling). Grampa is out on a run and Gram is doing yoga. I am sad that it is my last day here, but I am going to enjoy it. I think we might be going to the hot springs and relax, and once we get home, pack.

It's to bad that I could not upload any more pictures to blogger, sorry mum, I tried (;. But you will see some pictures when I get home.

I am very happy that Gram and Gramps took me to have this experience here in Mexico. I have had a wonderfull time here, and once I am home, I go on another trip to Washington D.C! I will be very tired, but I love to travel.

Thanks again everybody, for looking at my blog!

__Margaritaaa!__

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Margarita , I hope you all have a safe trip home. Get lots of rest on the airplane. Kelsey just dropped off your schedule for the D.C. trip. If I don't talk to you by then have a great and fun trip.

Love Auntie Beth

Anonymous said...

Hola Margarita, you have learned so much and grown spiritually. I am so proud of you. Mexico Maggie I miss you. All the adventures you've had with grammy and gramps will be with you for ever. I bet it was great having their complete attention on just you for a whole week. Your a lucky girl. The gift of travel... ah so sweet!! See you soon. Love Mum