Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Beauty of The Children.

Blogger is still having problems uploading photos. We tried, got lucky, but only got one picture on.

The kids are so cute!
We met this little one at the Pyramids. She was staring at us, I don't know if she was more interested in me or my ice cream. It is a lot diffrent than in the states. She told us she was 3 years old, that her mother was working and she didn't have a father, her grandmother was watching her, but she was not around, she was working in a store.

She was a very smart three year old, and very street smart. All the children are so beautiful and loveable.

I love there eyes, they are so pretty! She was sitting there in the corner and Grammy asked her if she wanted a picture, she ran right over. I still can't get over the children, they are all so beautiful and have great skin.

I am sorry again, bloggers pictures aren't uploading....but keep looking...I'll keep trying!!

ADIOS!---> Margarrita!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yayyy i am the first one to comment. It was so nice talking to you on the phone maggie. i miss you, and cant't waite to see you. The girl is so cutee hah. she is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Hey Maggie, its Auntie Susan, I finally got to look at your blog! I was so busy this week and I felt sick after Holly broke her arm. I got a really sore back and went to bed at 7:30 on Wednesday night and slept until the next day. I never do that! Mexico looks awesome. We miss you.

Uncle Billy wrote you a really long letter and he types with one finger so it took him forever and it never got posted! He is sooo mad. But, he tried.

Holly and Amber are getting ready for environmental camp. You will be in Washington at the same time. You are a traveler like your Gram. Well, see you soon. Love you, Auntie Susan

Anonymous said...

Cute picture Margarita!!! I think that must of been Kelsey's post who wrote she is the first one to comment. LOL. We will see you soon. Have fun. Love ya Auntie Beth

Anonymous said...

Hola Margarita, the little girl is so adorable. It's hard to believe that she is just wandering around without supervision at three years old. But thats how things are down there. The times are different and there aren't as many rules and government intervention. Her gram was probably working in a store nearby. We miss you and can't wait til you get home. Love Mum