Saturday, April 26, 2008

My Adventures in Mexico

Bloggers pictures haven't been working, sorry I haven't been uploading pictures. As soon as blogger corrects the problem, I will post lots of photos.

Thursday night we went out to dinner to Ole Ole, a famous bull fighting restaurant with many bullfighting pictures and great mexican food. Afterwards, we went to the Jardin (the central plaza) which is the center of activity of the whole city.

Yesterday we went shopping and went out to lunch at San Augustine, a restaurant owned by a famous Argentina movie star named Margarita Gralia. It was very interesting with all of the pictures of her acting career on the wall. Unfortuantly she was not there so I don't have a picture with her, unlike my sister Brittany does. We came home and relaxed for the rest of the night.

Today was very fun! We woke up and took a drive to Guanajuato and there were many intersting sites, bigger churches and many colorfull houses! It was very fun and not such a long drive, only about one hour. We had a great dinner tonight too! We are just relaxing and sitting here, with a great breeze (: and at night we can step out onto the porch and watch an amazing sunset.

So far, the weather has been perfect, no bugs at night and no rain. I will try again to upload pictures, sorry.

Adios Amigos--->Margarita

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Margarita!!! I can't wait to see the pictures. The bullfighting I bet was alot of fun to watch. I am glad to hear that you are enojoying yourself and relaxing. The weather here was fantastic all week but this coming week I think the temps. are going to be lower. We will miss you today at the Marblehead Lacrosse game. Love and miss ya, love auntie Beth. How do you spell my name in Spanish??

Margarita said...

Your name in Spanish is just Beth.
haha (:

Anonymous said...

cool maggles! don't you love that church down the hill? That girls restaurant was pretty cool too! Is gunajuato where all the pottery is?

Anonymous said...

love britt

Margarita said...

No Brittt its were the evevator and that kissing thing is.

AND I LOVEEE THAT CHURCH!

kristine waterhouse said...

hey maggs,great pictures & blog dad& I really enjoyed looking at it glad your having so much fun it was so nice to chat earlier, sorry took so long to comment as we were in the mountains, cant wait to see you when you get home and hear all about your trip & see your pictures , love & miss you much dad & kris