Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I LOVE MEXICO!

I arrived late last night and once I finally got into my "favorite house" I realized how much I loved it here. I have my own bedroom with a private bathroom.




I also have my own private balcony with an amazing view of the whole town of San Miguel De Allende.





My balcony also overlooks a beutifull garden.




Every Tuesday a huge outdoor market comes to town. I could not believe it when Grammy and Gramps told me that they set up in the morning and are gone by night, its huge! There was also a ton of people there. You can buy clothing, food, tools, jewlery, basiclly anything!








All of the food at the market looked so good. Me and Grandpa split a fried whole fish, the only thing left was the head and bones (: Another thing I liked to do was look at all the Mexican people cook the food.






There are so many flowers here! They are so cheap that people are buying them all the time. I even had a fresh bouquet in my room when I got here.










The hot springs were my favorite part. There were three diffrent pools, a cooler one, a warm one and a hot one. At the first pool we stayed for about 10 minutes and then went to the second pool. There was a tunnel that lead to the third pool which is in a cave and it was really steamy. Me and Grammy went under the waterfall that funnels in all the fresh water from underground.


After we got out and read and tanned, we grabbed something to eat. The icecream was so good! It was very diffrent from icecream in America though, it had more ice, I liked it alot! We were very relaxed from all the mineral in the water and sat around for a little while, Grandpa even fell asleep!

My first day was great and I can't wait to see how the rest of my trip is!

Adios Amigos! ---> Margarita


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

MAGGIE!! oh my goodness, you are very lucky! I am so jealous. I think i could take a day in those neat springs. I am gald you are heaving fun!! AHHHH! You are soo luckyyy!! Well i could go on forever, but i will keep checking in to the blog and envying you! Hahahahaa. Well i love you! (grammy and grampa too)

LOVE,
SARAH YOUR BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD!

Anonymous said...

Hi Moo, You are so very lucky to have such adventurous grandparents!! I wish I was in Mexico with you. The market pictures are so wonderful and the colors are so vivid. It looks like you are enjoying yourself thoroughly. I see gramps enjoys the food. He is always around when there is food in the picture. I am glad to see all is going well. your big sissy is taking espanol next year and over the x-mas break, they can get 4 credits for going to Mexico for 3 weeks and studying espanol. She is finally in good spirits. May be the weather. We miss you so much and love you more. can't wait til you get home. Don't have too much fun, we are all jealous. Love Madre

Anonymous said...

First of all, that's my room and balcony... I went there first. Secondly... wow! You did so much in one day! I hope you're enjoying yourself. And lastly MUM... what do you mean finally in good spirits...

peace

love,
britt

Margarita said...

haha, brittany no wonde you love it here! mum and sas i love you and miss you too and i am enjoying it here

Anonymous said...

Hi Maggie, I am glad you are having fun and enjoying Mexico. I agree with Brittany you did alot in one day!!! Kelsey really misses you. Have fun love you. Auntie Beth

Margarita said...

hi auntiee! i love it here and am havving a good time, but i still miss everyone! love you too

Anonymous said...

maggie i love you so much and mis you too. i hope you are haviing a good time it looks gorgous theree love you foreverrr :)

Anonymous said...

hey magg your so lucky you get to go to mexico!!you must be having tons of fun! Looks like you are too. the room is cool and so is the marketplace!

love you and miss you
holly

Anonymous said...

whats up chika?how your trip going?it looks wicked fun.i miss you a tonn.how hott is it there.do they speak another language?mabe you'll cantch up with antwan and louiche.hahaha.jk.i wish that i could be there.its hott today here to.im going to the beach.i miss you!r u excited for the washington trip.we should sit near eachother on the bus so you can tell me alllll about your trip!well anyways do you have a phone number there i need to talk to you.we got some stuff to catch up on.lol.i miss you and love you alot and i cant wait to see you.

love you,
kassidy aka k-12 jk.lol.

p.s-dont fall in love with one of those mexican boys you have to come home to paxton.hahaha.jkjk.

Anonymous said...

Hi Maggie: Wow you look like your having a wonderful time. Your house is so nice. Have fun and see you next week sometime. Love ya
Grammie W.

Anonymous said...

Hi Maggie, well I have to say that I envy you, it makes me travel and get away for awhile. I am so happy for you that you got to go to visit Mexico with your grandparents. You are so lucky to have grandparents who encourage you to travel!!!
When you come back you have to tell us all about your trip!
We miss you, love, Michaela and Nina and Maya